Age and Sex Trends in Long-term Opioid Use in Two Large American Health Systems Between 2000 and 2005
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 248–256, February 2010
How to Cite
Thielke, S. M., Simoni-Wastila, L., Edlund, M. J., DeVries, A., Martin, B. C., Braden, J. B., Fan, M.-Y. and Sullivan, M. D. (2010), Age and Sex Trends in Long-term Opioid Use in Two Large American Health Systems Between 2000 and 2005. Pain Medicine, 11: 248–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00740.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.