A Hypothesis for the Cause of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome-Type I (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy): Pain Due to Deep-Tissue Microvascular Pathology
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1224–1238, August 2010
How to Cite
Coderre, T. J. and Bennett, G. J. (2010), A Hypothesis for the Cause of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome-Type I (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy): Pain Due to Deep-Tissue Microvascular Pathology. Pain Medicine, 11: 1224–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00911.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.