The Moderating Effect of Obesity on Cognitive–Behavioral Pain Treatment Outcomes
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1381–1390, September 2010
How to Cite
Sellinger, J. J., Clark, E. A., Shulman, M., Rosenberger, P. H., Heapy, A. A. and Kerns, R. D. (2010), The Moderating Effect of Obesity on Cognitive–Behavioral Pain Treatment Outcomes. Pain Medicine, 11: 1381–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00935.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!