Associations between Heat Pain Perception and Pain Severity among Patients with Chronic Pain
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1554–1563, October 2010
How to Cite
Hooten, W. M., Sandroni, P., Mantilla, C. B. and Townsend, C. O. (2010), Associations between Heat Pain Perception and Pain Severity among Patients with Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 11: 1554–1563. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00940.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.