Source of grant: Wooridul Institute.
Comparison of the Effectiveness of Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Injection with Particulate and Nonparticulate Corticosteroids in Lumbar Radiating Pain
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1654–1658, November 2010
How to Cite
Park, C. H., Lee, S. H. and Kim, B. I. (2010), Comparison of the Effectiveness of Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Injection with Particulate and Nonparticulate Corticosteroids in Lumbar Radiating Pain. Pain Medicine, 11: 1654–1658. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00941.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.