Radiofrequency Neurotomy for the Treatment of Therapy-resistant Neck Pain after Ventral Cervical Operations
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1504–1510, October 2010
How to Cite
Klessinger, S. (2010), Radiofrequency Neurotomy for the Treatment of Therapy-resistant Neck Pain after Ventral Cervical Operations. Pain Medicine, 11: 1504–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00942.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.