These two authors and their affiliations contributed equally to this work. Co-Corresponding: Shu-Zhong Gao, Jiang Zhu.
A Comparative Study on the Immediate Effects of Electroacupuncture at Sanyinjiao (SP6), Xuanzhong (GB39) and a Non-Meridian Point, on Menstrual Pain and Uterine Arterial Blood Flow, in Primary Dysmenorrhea Patients
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1564–1575, October 2010
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-X., Ma, L.-X., Liu, X.-l., Ma, Y.-X., Lv, K., Wang, D., Liu, J.-p., Xing, J.-m., Cao, H.-j., Gao, S.-Z. and Zhu, J. (2010), A Comparative Study on the Immediate Effects of Electroacupuncture at Sanyinjiao (SP6), Xuanzhong (GB39) and a Non-Meridian Point, on Menstrual Pain and Uterine Arterial Blood Flow, in Primary Dysmenorrhea Patients. Pain Medicine, 11: 1564–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00949.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.