Stability and Tolerability of High Concentrations of Intrathecal Bupivacaine and Opioid Mixtures in Chronic Noncancer Pain: An Open-Label Pilot Study
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1612–1618, November 2010
How to Cite
Goucke, C. R., Dusci, L. J., Van Leeuwen, S., Fairclough, D. and Ilett, K. F. (2010), Stability and Tolerability of High Concentrations of Intrathecal Bupivacaine and Opioid Mixtures in Chronic Noncancer Pain: An Open-Label Pilot Study. Pain Medicine, 11: 1612–1618. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00958.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.