Financial support: Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (1R03 HS013455).
“They Don't Want Anything to Do with You”: Patient Views of Primary Care Management of Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1791–1798, December 2010
How to Cite
Upshur, C. C., Bacigalupe, G. and Luckmann, R. (2010), “They Don't Want Anything to Do with You”: Patient Views of Primary Care Management of Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 11: 1791–1798. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00960.x
Disclosures: None of the authors have any financial relationships or conflicts of interest with regard to this manuscript.
Prior Presentations: Parts of this manuscript were previously presented at the Annual Meeting of Academy Health, Boston MA, June, 2005 and the Annual Meeting of the Society for Behavioral Medicine, April 2005.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.