Funding This research was funded by a Research Starter Grant from the Foundation of Anesthesia Education and Research.
Associations between Heat Pain Perception and Opioid Dose among Patients with Chronic Pain Undergoing Opioid Tapering
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1587–1598, November 2010
How to Cite
Hooten, W. M., Mantilla, C. B., Sandroni, P. and Townsend, C. O. (2010), Associations between Heat Pain Perception and Opioid Dose among Patients with Chronic Pain Undergoing Opioid Tapering. Pain Medicine, 11: 1587–1598. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00962.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!