Risk of Hepatotoxicity-Related Hospitalizations among Patients Treated with Opioid/Acetaminophen Combination Prescription Pain Medications
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1718–1725, November 2010
How to Cite
Duh, M. S., Vekeman, F., Korves, C., Lefebvre, P., Dial, E., Latremouille-Viau, D., Wei, R. S., Stangle, B. E., Lafeuille, M.-H., Michna, E. and Greenberg, P. E. (2010), Risk of Hepatotoxicity-Related Hospitalizations among Patients Treated with Opioid/Acetaminophen Combination Prescription Pain Medications. Pain Medicine, 11: 1718–1725. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00979.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!