This study is part of TREND (Trauma RElated Neuronal Dysfunction), a knowledge consortium that integrates research on Complex Regional Pain Syndrome type 1 (CRPS 1). This project is supported by a Dutch Government grant (BSIK03016).
NMDA Receptor Antagonists for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1726–1742, November 2010
How to Cite
Collins, S., Sigtermans, M. J., Dahan, A., Zuurmond, W. W. A. and Perez, R. S. G. M. (2010), NMDA Receptor Antagonists for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain. Pain Medicine, 11: 1726–1742. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00981.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!