For the Council on Science and Public Health, American Medical Association.
Maldynia: Pathophysiology and Management of Neuropathic and Maladaptive Pain—A Report of the AMA Council on Science and Public Health
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1635–1653, November 2010
How to Cite
Dickinson, B. D., Head, C. A., Gitlow, S. and Osbahr, III, A. J. (2010), Maldynia: Pathophysiology and Management of Neuropathic and Maladaptive Pain—A Report of the AMA Council on Science and Public Health. Pain Medicine, 11: 1635–1653. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00986.x
Members and staff of the Council on Science and Public Health at the time this report was prepared: C. Alvin Head, MD, Augusta, GA (Chair); Sandra Adamson Fryhofer, MD, Atlanta, GA; Stuart Gitlow, MD, New York, NY; David A. Gregg, Chapel Hill, NC; Shane Hopkins, MD, Buffalo, NY; Louis J. Kraus, MD, Chicago, IL; Russell W. H. Kridel, MD, Houston, TX; Ilse R. Levin, DO, Silver Spring, MD; Lee R. Morisy, MD, Memphis, TN; Mario E. Motta, MD, Gloucester, MA; S. Bobby Mukkamala, MD, Flint, MI; Albert J. Osbahr, III, MD, Hickory, NC. Staff: Barry D. Dickinson, PhD Chicago, IL (Secretary); Katherine Johansen, PhD, Chicago, IL (Assistant Secretary); Nancy Nolan, Chicago, IL (Council Coordinator).
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!