The Multidimensional Experience of Noncancer Pain: Does Cognitive Status Matter?
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1680–1687, November 2010
How to Cite
Shega, J. W., Ersek, M., Herr, K., Paice, J. A., Rockwood, K., Weiner, D. K. and Dale, W. (2010), The Multidimensional Experience of Noncancer Pain: Does Cognitive Status Matter?. Pain Medicine, 11: 1680–1687. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.00987.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.