Successful Pain Management of Primary and Independent Spread Sites in a Child with CRPS Type I Using Regional Nerve Blocks
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, page 174, January 2011
How to Cite
Kato, J., Gokan, D., Ueda, K., Shimizu, M., Suzuki, T. and Ogawa, S. (2011), Successful Pain Management of Primary and Independent Spread Sites in a Child with CRPS Type I Using Regional Nerve Blocks. Pain Medicine, 12: 174. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.01014.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!