Author Contributions Study concept and design: Zhu J, Xie JP, Liu CZ. Randomization center: Wang LP, Li SL, Han JX, Zhao JP, Li JD, Wang YX, Tang L, Xue XO, Li M, Wang Y, Sun AP. Analysis and interpretation of the data: Liu CZ, Zhu J. Drafting of the article: Liu CZ, Shi GX. Collection of data: Chen X, Ma ZB, Zheng YY. Statistical analyses: Liu JP, Xing JM, Cao HJ. Obtained funding: Zhu J. Study supervision: Liu CZ, Xie JP, Yang H.
Immediate Analgesia Effect of Single Point Acupuncture in Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 300–307, February 2011
How to Cite
Liu, C.-Z., Xie, J.-P., Wang, L.-P., Zheng, Y.-Y., Ma, Z.-B., Yang, H., Chen, X., Shi, G.-X., Li, S.-L., Zhao, J.-P., Han, J.-X., Li, J.-D., Wang, Y.-X., Tang, L., Xue, X.-O., Li, M., Wang, Y., Sun, A.-p., Xing, J.-M., Cao, H.-J., Zhu, J. and Liu, J.-P. (2011), Immediate Analgesia Effect of Single Point Acupuncture in Primary Dysmenorrhea: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Pain Medicine, 12: 300–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.01017.x
Grant Support The study was funded by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, reference number: 2006CB504503).
Potential Financial Conflicts of Interest None disclosed.
Trial registration number ISRCTN84496835
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.