Outcomes of Percutaneous Zygapophysial and Sacroiliac Joint Neurotomy in a Community Setting
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 209–218, February 2011
How to Cite
Speldewinde, G. C. (2011), Outcomes of Percutaneous Zygapophysial and Sacroiliac Joint Neurotomy in a Community Setting. Pain Medicine, 12: 209–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.01022.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.