Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation: Current Challenges and Future Opportunities
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 152–153, January 2011
How to Cite
Hooten, W. M. (2011), Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation: Current Challenges and Future Opportunities. Pain Medicine, 12: 152–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.01034.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Vol. 12, Issue 3, 534, Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!