Source of grant: Wooridul Institute.
Prognostic Usefulness of High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein for Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection in Patients with Radicular Pain
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 219–223, February 2011
How to Cite
Park, C. H. and Lee, S. H. (2011), Prognostic Usefulness of High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein for Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection in Patients with Radicular Pain. Pain Medicine, 12: 219–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2010.01039.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.