The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Death Rates from Drug Overdose
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 747–754, May 2011
How to Cite
Paulozzi, L. J., Kilbourne, E. M. and Desai, H. A. (2011), Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Death Rates from Drug Overdose. Pain Medicine, 12: 747–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01062.x
No financial disclosures were reported by the authors of this article.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!