Disclosure: The first author SHL invented the procedure and has an approximate 4.0% royalty interest in the devise. The contributing authors have no conflict of interest.
Efficacy of a New Navigable Percutaneous Disc Decompression Device (L'DISQ) in Patients with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus Related to Radicular Pain
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 370–376, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Derby, R., Sul, D. g., Hong, J. w., Kim, G. H., Kang, S., Kim, N. H., Yoo, S. H., Lee, S. J., Hong, Y. K. and Lee, J. E. (2011), Efficacy of a New Navigable Percutaneous Disc Decompression Device (L'DISQ) in Patients with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus Related to Radicular Pain. Pain Medicine, 12: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01064.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Application of Percutaneous Cervical Nucleoplasty Using the Navigable Disc Decompression Device in Patient of Cervical Herniated Intervertebral Disc: A Case Report, Annals of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2013, 37, 5, 730, , ,
- 2Driving frequency dependency of gas species in the bubble formation for aqua-plasma generation, Current Applied Physics, 2013, 13, S54, , , , , , ,
- 4Characteristics of vapor coverage formation on an RF-driven metal electrode to discharge a plasma in saline solution, Plasma Sources Science and Technology, 2012, 21, 5, 055017, , , , , ,
- 5Effect of Intradiscal Methylene Blue Injection for the Chronic Discogenic Low Back Pain: One Year Prospective Follow-up Study, Annals of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2012, 36, 5, 657, , , ,
- 6Percutaneous intradiscal treatments for discogenic pain, Acta Anaesthesiologica Taiwanica, 2012, 50, 1, 25,