Disclosure: The first author SHL invented the procedure and has an approximate 4.0% royalty interest in the devise. The contributing authors have no conflict of interest.
Efficacy of a New Navigable Percutaneous Disc Decompression Device (L'DISQ) in Patients with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus Related to Radicular Pain
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 370–376, March 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Derby, R., Sul, D. g., Hong, J. w., Kim, G. H., Kang, S., Kim, N. H., Yoo, S. H., Lee, S. J., Hong, Y. K. and Lee, J. E. (2011), Efficacy of a New Navigable Percutaneous Disc Decompression Device (L'DISQ) in Patients with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus Related to Radicular Pain. Pain Medicine, 12: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01064.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!