Sacroiliac Joint Pain after Lumbar and Lumbosacral Fusion: Findings Using Dual Sacroiliac Joint Blocks
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 565–570, April 2011
How to Cite
Liliang, P.-C., Lu, K., Liang, C.-L., Tsai, Y.-D., Wang, K.-W. and Chen, H.-J. (2011), Sacroiliac Joint Pain after Lumbar and Lumbosacral Fusion: Findings Using Dual Sacroiliac Joint Blocks. Pain Medicine, 12: 565–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01087.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.