Effects of Flow Rate Modifications on Reported Analgesia and Quality of Life in Chronic Pain Patients Treated with Continuous Intrathecal Drug Therapy
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 571–576, April 2011
How to Cite
Perruchoud, C., Eldabe, S., Durrer, A., Bovy, M., Brookes, M., Madzinga, G., Garner, F., Batterham, A. M., Menoud, C., Jacobs, M., Gulve, A. and Buchser, E. (2011), Effects of Flow Rate Modifications on Reported Analgesia and Quality of Life in Chronic Pain Patients Treated with Continuous Intrathecal Drug Therapy. Pain Medicine, 12: 571–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01088.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.