Did Continuous Femoral and Sciatic Nerve Block Obscure the Diagnosis or Delay the Treatment of Acute Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome? A Case Report
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 823–828, May 2011
How to Cite
Cometa, M. A., Esch, A. T. and Boezaart, A. P. (2011), Did Continuous Femoral and Sciatic Nerve Block Obscure the Diagnosis or Delay the Treatment of Acute Lower Leg Compartment Syndrome? A Case Report. Pain Medicine, 12: 823–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01109.x
Financial Support: None.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!