Epidural Contrast Flow Patterns of Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections Stratified by Commonly Used Final Needle-Tip Position
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 864–870, June 2011
How to Cite
Desai, M. J., Shah, B. and Sayal, P. K. (2011), Epidural Contrast Flow Patterns of Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections Stratified by Commonly Used Final Needle-Tip Position. Pain Medicine, 12: 864–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01119.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.