System Dynamics Modeling as a Potentially Useful Tool in Analyzing Mitigation Strategies to Reduce Overdose Deaths Associated with Pharmaceutical Opioid Treatment of Chronic Pain
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deaths Related to Opioids Prescribed for Chronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s2, pages S49–S58, June 2011
How to Cite
Wakeland, W., Schmidt, T., Gilson, A. M., Haddox, J. D. and Webster, L. R. (2011), System Dynamics Modeling as a Potentially Useful Tool in Analyzing Mitigation Strategies to Reduce Overdose Deaths Associated with Pharmaceutical Opioid Treatment of Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 12: S49–S58. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01127.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.