A Review of Forensic Implications of Opioid Prescribing with Examples from Malpractice Cases Involving Opioid-Related Overdose
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deaths Related to Opioids Prescribed for Chronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s2, pages S59–S65, June 2011
How to Cite
Rich, B. A. and Webster, L. R. (2011), A Review of Forensic Implications of Opioid Prescribing with Examples from Malpractice Cases Involving Opioid-Related Overdose. Pain Medicine, 12: S59–S65. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01129.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.