Obtaining Adequate Data to Determine Causes of Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deaths Related to Opioids Prescribed for Chronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s2, pages S86–S92, June 2011
How to Cite
Webster, L. R. and Dasgupta, N. (2011), Obtaining Adequate Data to Determine Causes of Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths. Pain Medicine, 12: S86–S92. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01132.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.