Panel assembled July 31, 2009, Salt Lake City, Utah
An Analysis of the Root Causes for Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths in the United States
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deaths Related to Opioids Prescribed for Chronic Pain: Causes and Solutions
Volume 12, Issue Supplement s2, pages S26–S35, June 2011
How to Cite
Webster, L. R., Cochella, S., Dasgupta, N., Fakata, K. L., Fine, P. G., Fishman, S. M., Grey, T., Johnson, E. M., Lee, L. K., Passik, S. D., Peppin, J., Porucznik, C. A., Ray, A., Schnoll, S. H., Stieg, R. L. and Wakeland, W. (2011), An Analysis of the Root Causes for Opioid-Related Overdose Deaths in the United States. Pain Medicine, 12: S26–S35. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01134.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.