All authors have significantly contributed to the editorial's interpretation of data, drafting/revising the editorial for important intellectual content, and will be involved in the final approval of any published version. The concept and design, acquisition of data, and analysis were accomplished by the first author.
Revisiting Paulozzi et al.'s “Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Death Rates from Drug Overdose”
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 982–985, June 2011
How to Cite
GREEN, T. C., ZALLER, N., RICH, J., BOWMAN, S. and FRIEDMANN, P. (2011), Revisiting Paulozzi et al.'s “Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and Death Rates from Drug Overdose”. Pain Medicine, 12: 982–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01136.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.