Conflict of Interest/Disclosure None of the authors has any significant financial disclosures to report.
The Experience of and Coping with Lumbopelvic Pain among Pregnant Women in Taiwan
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 846–853, June 2011
How to Cite
Chang, H.-Y., Yang, Y.-L., Jensen, M. P., Lee, C.-N. and Lai, Y.-H. (2011), The Experience of and Coping with Lumbopelvic Pain among Pregnant Women in Taiwan. Pain Medicine, 12: 846–853. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01151.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.