Financial Support: None received.
A Multi-Center Analysis Evaluating Factors Associated with Spinal Cord Stimulation Outcome in Chronic Pain Patients
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 1142–1153, August 2011
How to Cite
Williams, K. A., Gonzalez-Fernandez, M., Hamzehzadeh, S., Wilkinson, I., Erdek, M. A., Plunkett, A., Griffith, S., Crooks, M., Larkin, T. and Cohen, S. P. (2011), A Multi-Center Analysis Evaluating Factors Associated with Spinal Cord Stimulation Outcome in Chronic Pain Patients. Pain Medicine, 12: 1142–1153. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01184.x
Conflict of Interest: None of the authors has any conflict of interest with regards to the manufacturers of any of the devices used in this manuscript.
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.