Defining Chronic Pain Ethics
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1376–1384, September 2011
How to Cite
McGee, S. J., Kaylor, B. D., Emmott, H. and Christopher, M. J. (2011), Defining Chronic Pain Ethics. Pain Medicine, 12: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01192.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.