Improving the Pharmacologic Management of Pain in Older Adults: Identifying the Research Gaps and Methods to Address Them
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 1336–1357, September 2011
How to Cite
Reid, M. C., Bennett, D. A., Chen, W. G., Eldadah, B. A., Farrar, J. T., Ferrell, B., Gallagher, R. M., Hanlon, J. T., Herr, K., Horn, S. D., Inturrisi, C. E., Lemtouni, S., Lin, Y. W., Michaud, K., Morrison, R. S., Neogi, T., Porter, L. L., Solomon, D. H., Von Korff, M., Weiss, K., Witter, J. and Zacharoff, K. L. (2011), Improving the Pharmacologic Management of Pain in Older Adults: Identifying the Research Gaps and Methods to Address Them. Pain Medicine, 12: 1336–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01211.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!