Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Musculoskeletal Complaints. A Large 11-Year Follow-Up in the General Population (HUNT 2 and 3)
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 1657–1666, November 2011
How to Cite
Hagen, K., Linde, M., Heuch, I., Stovner, L. J. and Zwart, J.-A. (2011), Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Musculoskeletal Complaints. A Large 11-Year Follow-Up in the General Population (HUNT 2 and 3). Pain Medicine, 12: 1657–1666. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01240.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.