Authors Approval/Disclosure: All authors have personally reviewed and given final approval of the version submitted, and neither the manuscript nor its data have been previously published or are currently under consideration of publication.
The Effect of Deep and Slow Breathing on Pain Perception, Autonomic Activity, and Mood Processing—An Experimental Study
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 215–228, February 2012
How to Cite
Busch, V., Magerl, W., Kern, U., Haas, J., Hajak, G. and Eichhammer, P. (2012), The Effect of Deep and Slow Breathing on Pain Perception, Autonomic Activity, and Mood Processing—An Experimental Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 215–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01243.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.