Conflicts of interest: Neither author has received any financial, or other, support for this project.
Patient-Controlled Intrathecal Analgesia for the Management of Breakthrough Cancer Pain: A Retrospective Review and Commentary
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1758–1768, December 2011
How to Cite
Brogan, S. E. and Winter, N. B. (2011), Patient-Controlled Intrathecal Analgesia for the Management of Breakthrough Cancer Pain: A Retrospective Review and Commentary. Pain Medicine, 12: 1758–1768. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01262.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.