The Role of Neuropsychological Performance in the Relationship Between Chronic Pain and Functional Physical Impairment
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1769–1776, December 2011
How to Cite
Pulles, W. L. J. A. and Oosterman, J. M. (2011), The Role of Neuropsychological Performance in the Relationship Between Chronic Pain and Functional Physical Impairment. Pain Medicine, 12: 1769–1776. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01266.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.