Disclosure: The authors report no conflict of interest.
A Shortened Radiofrequency Denervation Method for Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Pain Based on Ultrasound Localization of the Nerves
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1703–1709, December 2011
How to Cite
Siegenthaler, A., Eichenberger, U. and Curatolo, M. (2011), A Shortened Radiofrequency Denervation Method for Cervical Zygapophysial Joint Pain Based on Ultrasound Localization of the Nerves. Pain Medicine, 12: 1703–1709. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01275.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!