Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Statement: None of the authors have any conflicts of interest, nor any sources of funding or significant financial relationships to disclose.
Endovascular Palliation of AVM-Associated Intractable Trigeminal Neuralgia via Embolization of the Artery of the Foramen Rotundum
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1824–1830, December 2011
How to Cite
Levitt, M. R., Ramanathan, D., Vaidya, S. S., Hallam, D. K. and Ghodke, B. V. (2011), Endovascular Palliation of AVM-Associated Intractable Trigeminal Neuralgia via Embolization of the Artery of the Foramen Rotundum. Pain Medicine, 12: 1824–1830. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01277.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!