Disclosure: JY-W is an employee of AIKO Biotechnology, Inc. JY-W, BD, EB, and WS own equity in AIKO Biotechnology, Inc. BB, JB, LW, DM, XY, and MP were paid for work on this project by AIKO Biotechnology.
6β-Naltrexol, a Peripherally Selective Opioid Antagonist that Inhibits Morphine-Induced Slowing of Gastrointestinal Transit: An Exploratory Study
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 12, pages 1727–1737, December 2011
How to Cite
Yancey-Wrona, J., Dallaire, B., Bilsky, E., Bath, B., Burkart, J., Webster, L., Magiera, D., Yang, X., Phelps, M. and Sadee, W. (2011), 6β-Naltrexol, a Peripherally Selective Opioid Antagonist that Inhibits Morphine-Induced Slowing of Gastrointestinal Transit: An Exploratory Study. Pain Medicine, 12: 1727–1737. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01279.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.