Presentations: This study was presented in American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Annual Meeting 2007, New Orleans, LA.
Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I in Upper Extremity—Evaluation of Continuous Stellate Ganglion Block and Continuous Infraclavicular Brachial Plexus Block: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 96–106, January 2012
How to Cite
Toshniwal, G., Sunder, R., Thomas, R. and Dureja, G. P. (2012), Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I in Upper Extremity—Evaluation of Continuous Stellate Ganglion Block and Continuous Infraclavicular Brachial Plexus Block: A Pilot Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 96–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01285.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.