Disclosure information: Nothing to disclose and no conflict of interest.
Effect of Low-Dose Amitriptyline on Autonomic Functions and Peripheral Blood Flow in Fibromyalgia: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 131–136, January 2012
How to Cite
Kulshreshtha, P., Gupta, R., Yadav, R. K., Bijlani, R. l. and Deepak, K. K. (2012), Effect of Low-Dose Amitriptyline on Autonomic Functions and Peripheral Blood Flow in Fibromyalgia: A Pilot Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 131–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01286.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.