Conflict of Interest Statement: There are no conflicts of interest, or any financial interests, to report with regard to this work for any of the authors.
Experimental Pain Ratings and Reactivity of Cortisol and Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Receptor II Following a Trial of Hypnosis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Goodin, B. R., Quinn, N. B., Kronfli, T., King, C. D., Page, G. G., Haythornthwaite, J. A., Edwards, R. R., Stapleton, L. M. and McGuire, L. (2012), Experimental Pain Ratings and Reactivity of Cortisol and Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Receptor II Following a Trial of Hypnosis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 29–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01293.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Autonomic nervous system and hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis response to experimentally induced cold pain in adolescent non-suicidal self-injury – study protocol, BMC Psychiatry, 2015, 15, 1, , , ,
- 2International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2015,, ,
- 3Computer-Delivered Social Norm Message Increases Pain Tolerance, Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 2014, 47, 3, 316, , , ,
- 4Oxytocin and Cortisol in the Hypnotic Interaction1, International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 2014, 62, 1, 111, ,