Conflict of Interest Statement: There are no conflicts of interest, or any financial interests, to report with regard to this work for any of the authors.
Experimental Pain Ratings and Reactivity of Cortisol and Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Receptor II Following a Trial of Hypnosis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Goodin, B. R., Quinn, N. B., Kronfli, T., King, C. D., Page, G. G., Haythornthwaite, J. A., Edwards, R. R., Stapleton, L. M. and McGuire, L. (2012), Experimental Pain Ratings and Reactivity of Cortisol and Soluble Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Receptor II Following a Trial of Hypnosis: Results of a Randomized Controlled Pilot Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 29–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01293.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!