Conflict of Interest Disclosure: The author has received cumulative fees and honoraria exceeding $10,000 over the past three years for consultancy services on behalf of Cephalon and Johnson & Johnson (and affiliates).
Treatment Guidelines for the Pharmacological Management of Pain in Older Persons
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Neurobiology and Clinical Implications of Pain and Aging
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s2, pages S57–S66, April 2012
How to Cite
Fine, P. G. (2012), Treatment Guidelines for the Pharmacological Management of Pain in Older Persons. Pain Medicine, 13: S57–S66. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01307.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.