Conflict of Interest/Disclosure information: There are no financial relationships of any of the author or their family members with a cumulative value of more than $10,000 per year in the last 3 years, with any company or entity whose products may be related to the topic of this manuscript for all authors.
Time to Take Stock: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review of Analgesic Treatment Disparities for Pain in the United States
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 150–174, February 2012
How to Cite
Meghani, S. H., Byun, E. and Gallagher, R. M. (2012), Time to Take Stock: A Meta-Analysis and Systematic Review of Analgesic Treatment Disparities for Pain in the United States. Pain Medicine, 13: 150–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.