Conflicts of interests: None of the authors has any financial or other relationship that might lead to a conflict of interest regarding this manuscript.
Long-Term Effect of Pulsed Radiofrequency on Chronic Cervical Radicular Pain Refractory to Repeated Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 368–375, March 2012
How to Cite
Choi, G.-s., Ahn, S.-H., Cho, Y.-W. and Lee, D.-G. (2012), Long-Term Effect of Pulsed Radiofrequency on Chronic Cervical Radicular Pain Refractory to Repeated Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections. Pain Medicine, 13: 368–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01313.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.