Disclosures: Dr. Shaibani was an investigator for the study, paid by the sponsor, and previously presented the results of this study in abstract form at a scientific conference. Drs. Pope and Hepner are employees of Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Dr. Thisted is a statistical consultant to Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. He receives book royalties from CRC Press, and has served as an expert witness on behalf of Eli Lilly, Bayer, Pronova, Genzyme, Ameritox, Otsuka, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth, Novartis, and Galderma.
Efficacy and Safety of Dextromethorphan/Quinidine at Two Dosage Levels for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 243–254, February 2012
How to Cite
Shaibani, A. I., Pope, L. E., Thisted, R. and Hepner, A. (2012), Efficacy and Safety of Dextromethorphan/Quinidine at Two Dosage Levels for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study. Pain Medicine, 13: 243–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2011.01316.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.